ZERØ is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work in the Company's Technical Team of Engineers from Armenia and Silicon Valley.
A sneak peek into the responsibilities:
To be successfull in this role, you should have:
- Implement the maintenance and improvement of C# automation framework;
- Maintain web reporting of automated tests' results;
- Create/maintain performance test automation framework;
- Expand test case automation coverage;
- Implement user scenario test automation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience;
- 5+ years of experience, out of which 2 years of software testing automation experience, preferably with desktop apps;
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Version Control System (GIT, CVS, P4);
- Knowledge of the following tools/ languages: C#, Java, Winium/ Selenium, SQL, Bash, HTML, CI/CD, Postman/ SoapUI, Jmeter;
- Experience working with agile methodology and tools.