ZERØ is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to work on highly complex and state of the art algorithms and software. The Senior .NET Engineer will play a critical role in building next-generation corporate software responsible for automating the business processes for some of the biggest and highly successful law firms in the world.
A sneak peak into the responsibilites:
To be successfull in this role, you should have:
- Perform all aspects of software development within the agile development process, including coordination with other software developers and stakeholders;
- Develop innovative approaches to technical software development problems;
- Integrate trained machine learning models.
- 4+ years of experience in C# (.NET);
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design patterns, and principles;
- Knowledge of SOA; experience working with WCF is a plus;
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design basics;
- Software development experience with expertise in distributed software architecture on the Microsoft platform with C#;
- Experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning, and developing the team's working practices;
- Work experience in an agile team and experience with globally deployed applications is strongly preferred;
- Experience with MVVM pattern;
- Good understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, asynchronous and parallel programming;
- Experience with REST API;
- Knowledge of SQL and database design;
- Be able to self-organize, prioritize tasks, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment;
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Experience with COM and VSTO.
- Experience with Rx.NET