Wirestock team is looking for an experienced and self-driven SEO enthusiast with an up-to-date knowledge of the space. This role requires a well-organized specialist who makes data-driven decisions and is an excellent communicator. It demands a strong understanding and willingness to take ownership of all things SEO, including on-page, off-page, local, and everything in between.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO
- Execute on-site and off-site SEO audits
- Prepare detailed strategy reports;
- Create and assess competitor reports for SEO
- Optimize landing pages;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Provide regular reporting by building custom dashboards
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Identify KPIs, wins, misses, opportunities and r
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
- Proficient in Excel and/or other reporting tools
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in SEMrush with desire to achieve expert-level knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with great time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.