The Email Marketing and Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing email campaigns, as well as internal email communication for acquisition, on-boarding and retention of our creators. The ideal candidate is organized, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for email marketing and communications.
- Responsible for deployment of email campaigns from start to finish
- Experience in using commonly used email marketing platforms is a plus (Constant Contact and/or Mailchimp)
- Execute marketing strategies through written creative briefs and business requirement documents
- Ensure accuracy (spelling, grammar, price points, brand standards, testing and segmentation) is properly implemented within email campaigns
- Track and generate performance reports for email campaigns
- Optimize email performance metrics such as open rate, click through rate, etc. through testing, analysis, and reporting
- Involved in strategy meetings for overall email campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in email marketing with mid to large company or email agency
- Content development or editing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of data marketing best practices
- Understanding of email marketing systems and technologies
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns that convey overall marketing messages clearly and in the proper tone to customers and prospective customers.
- Test and review all campaigns prior to send including device render testing, link checks, proofreading, etc.
- Review metrics and update reporting for the email program dashboard.
- Maintain current knowledge of email best practices, strategies, and industry standards including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business.
- Perform other responsibilities as required