We are looking for a Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The Product Manager will own the planning, development, and launch of products related to the SuperAnnotate Annotation and Machine Learning tools. You will closely cooperate with engineering, marketing, sales, and business development teams. The Product Manager will champion the best product management, product development, product strategy, and business analysis practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
If you are intelligent, quick thinking, and a fast learning team player, go on to apply.
If you join us, you will:
- research and plan on product strategy and roadmap items
- cooperate with Product/Sales/Marketing teams to prioritize roadmap items
- having a technical understanding of the problems solved by our product and suggesting new competitive tools to improve the experience
- develop and execute a strategic vision for the annotation platform
- manage the backlog of features and enhancement for customers
- collaborate with upper management and business development team to define key metrics for the business
What can you expect from us?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in a startup and B2B SaaS environments is a plus
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2LYgieN