LUGERA's partner company ACX, a newly established Singapore company exclusively focused on empowering crypto exchanges to offer a best in class customer support and compliance experience to their clients is setting-up a new presence in Armenia and we are hiring!
We are looking for a Crypto Customer Service Team Leader (Team Leader) to be based in Yerevan and help drive the business forward.
The traits of the team member we are looking for:
- be passionate about customer service (think Ritz-Carlton level of service)
- be open minded and passionate about the future of finance and money (think Bitcoin)
- be able to make decisions and work independently (no robots or old school thinking)
- experience in dealing with demanding clients from a service perspective and thinking outside the box (experience in hospitality, hotels or restaurants welcome)
- be a team leader (leading by example) and experience in managing teams
- be a overachiever and hustler (this is not a cushy government job)
The skills that you need to have:
- fluent English
- other languages a big plus ( Mandarin , Turkish, Russian, Arabic, French, Spanish, Hindi etc) both speaking and writing
- fast learner (we will train you on digital currencies as long as you are hungry to learn)
- any experience in customer support roles and tools (Zendesk, ADA chatbot, Cloudalk, Etuma, etc)
would be a plus but being hungry, a hustler and a face learner more important.
What we will offer if you do:
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- other potential benefits (gym, flexible schedules, remote work, etc)
- we are also open to applicants that are currently in other countries (e.g. Lebanon, Syria, Russia,
Argentina) and looking to relocate to Armenia
- Lead the customer support team and set the standard for customer service
- Empower and train your team to think outside the box and always put the customer first
- Oversee the day-to-day activities that you would expect in a customer support team (review of
internal process and workflows, motivate teams, review escalated tickets and chats, etc)
If you are looking for a generic job in a “traditional” industry doing customer service in the “old school” way, then this job is not for you.
However, if you are happy to step outside your comfort zone, hungry and passionate about reinventing customer service, then we want to meet you.