Jobup's partner, an international software development and technologies services company has a great immediate opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Officer to join their newly opened team in Armenia.
- Responsible for staffing and recruiting software engineers and developers.
- Build relationships with universities and educational institutes in Armenia.
- Represent the company in career days and other software development-related events.
- Schedule interviews and be part of the hiring process.
- Work closely with other departments and the HR team in HQ.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or any related field.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in recruiting for a software company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Please apply via Jobup platform or send your CV to [email protected]