Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Frontend Engineer in Yerevan to join our Research & Development team and help us build the integrations to expand our solution for agriculture.
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize WEB application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with enterprise software that has been deployed in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in TypeScript
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runners (Ex. Karma)
- Experience with complex Angular 2+ modules, components, services, and dependency injections
- Solid understanding of angular MVC and REST concepts
- Understanding of react and/or GraphQL is a plus
- Understanding of Mapbox / Mapbox GL / Leaflet is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud systems and cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with geospatial, planetary, satellite, or other datasets is valuable
- Experience with agile software development and working with remote teams is a plus.
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including:
- Basic health insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Paid Learning portals and training courses for your professional growth
- Opportunity to work and grow in a startup environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.