We are looking for a humble, hungry, and smart Social Media Intern to work with our team in Yerevan.
You will be a great fit if:
Skills and qualifications
- You're exceptionally creative and want to grow
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Why would a degree be required?